The primary role of this position is assisting clients with all various administrative requests, as well as answering customer service questions and resolving issues. You will work closely with a dedicated advisor team, and be expected to support staff as needed.
You must be a critical thinker, enthusiastic, hard-working, and a team player with a willingness to help wherever needed. An ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking and keeping up with a busy, demanding, client-oriented environment is a must.
- 1 – 3 years customer service and office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Profit Sharing / 401K Plan